We will post pictures with the “Out There” sticker/Logo in the image. Your job is to read the clues and figure out the location. Once you have an Idea please e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org ) us your answer. Please only one answer per clue/per day. The if you get the location before we get to 5 clues you will win a FREE pair of FITS or Bridgedale socks. Clues will usually post between 8-9am. One winner per round. Also if you have a picture of Out There send it to email@example.com along with 5 clues and we will get them up also. If no one guesses your location~ You win the socks!
The Clues: Round 21 Started 10.10.15
1. A Fantastic Fall Color tour…….
2. I’ve been Out There for over 10,000 yrs. Man I miss the Ice Age
3. I even have my own STATE Forest in the NE
4. All of my Rainbow trout started in another lake & swam to me.
5. Deepest Lake in the state, Well deepest lake that lies entirely in my State.
Our Winner is ~ Hailey Swirbul
Location: Lake Willoughby