We at Out There offer a unique selection of ski service options. Please review the IN-BOLD options below and see which service is the best fit for your needs. If you have other specific request please give us a call 715.234.4505 or email us at email@example.com
Wooden Ski Service
Lignostone Repair: $29.99 and Up
We will quote all repair service before starting!
Basic Tarring & Wax service: $29.99
Skis only require tarring & base wax
Complete Tarring & Waxing service: $69.99
Skis will be stripped, sanded, tarred and waxed
MODERN SKI SERVICES
Essential Waxing: $39.99
The basics in glide for both waxed and waxless skis to help protect the base and give basic glide
Improved Waxing: $49.99
Good training wax system. Will be more temperature specific and give better longer lasting glide
Preferred Waxing: $69.99
Race day is here and you are looking for very good skis. Wax of the day type situation
Superior Waxing: $99.99
Vasaloppet 2011 here we come. You need wax to be durable, fast and to last at least as long at the Great 90km Vasa in Sweden! Spare nothing.
Stonegridning from Cyclova XC
Grind Options: All run $59.99
- Cold Super Fine :This extra fine linear grind is unbeatable in cold, dry snow. This is especially effective in very cold, new snow conditions. There is no other grind as fine as this currently offered in the Midwest.
- Cold Universal: This unique fine cross-hatch grind works great in cold, dry or humid conditions. With a huge performance range, this grind was designed for typical Midwest early to mid winter conditions. Also known as the "Universal Grind of the Rockies", this grind is especially effective in the dry fluctuating
conditions of the Rocky Mountains.
- Warm Universal: This medium cross-hatch grind works great in almost any condition. It is especially effective in machined and hard packed conditions from 15’F to 30’F and is ideal for racers whom focus on late season races in the Midwest, like the Birkie.
- Corn L/NL: This is an aggressive linear grind with a medium cross-hatch structure built in. Works surprisingly well in most conditions and excels in corn snow conditions 30'F and warmer. There is no other grind like this offered in the Midwest!
- Warm: A phenomenal interrupted non-linear grind for very warm, very wet snow conditions. This grind is designed to break up suction and channel water away from the ski.
P-tex welding: $19.99
May be necessary if there are deep scratches in your ski base