We offer a unique selection of ski service options.
Please review the options below and see which service
is the best fit for you. If you have other specific request
please give us a call 715.234.4505 or email us at
Wooden Ski Service
We will quote all repair service before starting!
- Lignostone Repair: $29.99 and Up
- Basic Wood Ski Glide Waxing $24.99
- Basic Tarring & Wax service: $39.99
Skis only require tarring & base wax
- Complete Tarring & Waxing Service: $69.99
Skis will be stripped, sanded, tarred and waxed
Modern Ski Services
- Essential Waxing: $39.99
The basics in glide for both waxed and waxless skis to help protect the base and give basic glide
- Improved Waxing: $49.99
Good training wax system. Will be more temperature specific and give better longer lasting glide
- Preferred Waxing: $79.99
Race day is here and you are looking for very good skis. Wax of the day type situation
- Superior Waxing:$99.99
Vasaloppet here we come. You need wax to be durable, fast and to last at least as long at the Great 90km Vasa in Sweden! Spare nothing.
- Thermo Treatment: $49.99 Base saturation is a key to a ski’s performance Thermo treatments use waxes made specifically for this purpose. After a Stone Grind or on New Skis this is a great way to build up (Approx 15 layers) the wax in a ski base
- Thermo 50 Treatment: $79.99 This Thermo Treatment is similar to the other, but Better! (Approx 50 layers of wax) The Ultimate in base saturation!
- Summer Storage $19.99
Stonegridning from Cyclova XC
- Grind Options: All run $69.99
- Cold Super Fine :This extra fine linear grind is unbeatable in cold, dry snow. This is especially effective in very cold, new snow conditions. There is no other grind as fine as this currently offered in the Midwest.
- Cold Universal: This unique fine cross-hatch grind works great in cold, dry or humid conditions. With a huge performance range, this grind was designed for typical Midwest early to mid winter conditions. Also known as the “Universal Grind of the Rockies”, this grind is especially effective in the dry fluctuating conditions of the Rocky Mountains.
- Warm Universal: This medium cross-hatch grind works great in almost any condition. It is especially effective in machined and hard packed conditions from 15’F to 30’F and is ideal for racers whom focus on late season races in the Midwest, like the Birkie.
- Corn L/NL: This is an aggressive linear grind with a medium cross-hatch structure built in. Works surprisingly well in most conditions and excels in corn snow conditions 30′F and warmer. There is no other grind like this offered in the Midwest!
- Warm: A phenomenal interrupted non-linear grind for very warm, very wet snow conditions. This grind is designed to break up suction and channel water away from the ski.
- P-tex Welding: $19.99
May be necessary if there are deep scratches in your ski base
Alpine Ski Services
- Essential Waxing: $49.99 The basics in glide to help protect the base and give basic glide
- Preferred Waxing $89.99 Race ready skis in glide