We offer a unique selection of ski service options.
Please review the options below and see which service
is the best fit for you. If you have other specific request
please give us a call 715.234.7765 or email us at
Jr. & Elite (Sr) Race Service
We Do offer Specific Race Service for (JNQ) Junior National Qualifying Races & US Senior Nationals (24′ Soldier Hollow Utah) Please EMAIL us for more information
General Race Service
We also offer Race Service for skiers participating in the American Birkie/Korteloppet along with all other events (ie: Pre-Birkie, North End, Mora, etc) please contact us for details – EMAIL
Wooden Ski Service
We will quote all repair service before starting!
- Lignostone Repair: $29.99 and Up
- Basic Wood Ski Glide Waxing $24.99
- Basic Tarring & Wax service: $39.99
Skis only require tarring & base wax
- Complete Tarring & Waxing Service: $69.99
Skis will be stripped, sanded, tarred and waxed
Modern Ski Services
- Essential Waxing: $39.99
The basics in glide for both waxed and waxless skis to help protect the base and give basic glide
- Improved Waxing: $49.99
Good training wax system. Will be more temperature specific and give better longer lasting glide
- Preferred Waxing: $79.99
Race day is here and you are looking for very good skis. Wax of the day type situation.
- Thermo Treatment: $59.99 Base saturation is a key to a ski’s performance Thermo treatments use waxes made specifically for this purpose. After a Stone Grind or on New Skis this is a great way to build up (Approx 15 layers) the wax in a ski base
- Summer Storage $24.99
We are continuing our stonegrinding service with a custom grinder for 2023-24. They are running a total of 3 different grind machines to give us the BEST available options. Loads of Masters, Recreational, Jrs & Collegiate skiers around the country have been greatly satisfied with the grinds they are producing.
- Grind Options: All run $80.00
- Cold Ultra FINE: This extra fine linear grind is unbeatable in cold, dry snow. This is especially effective in very cold, new snow conditions.
- Cold Universal: A Super grind for skiers in colder regions relying on one pair of skis. 0’F to 30’F, Fresh to moderately transformed snow
- Warm Universal: It is especially effective in machined and hard packed conditions from 20’F to 35’F and is ideal for moderately to heavily transformed snow.
- It’s Warm: Great for spring corn snow or that dreaded race in the rain. 32’F +
- Custom Options: Custom grinds for specifc regions are also availalbe
- P-tex Welding: $15.00 & up
May be necessary if there are deep scratches in your ski base
Alpine Ski Services
- Essential Waxing: -$49.99 The basics in glide to help protect the base and give basic glide
- Preferred Waxing – $89.99 Race ready skis in glide
- Race Service packages also available