Tag: Nordic Town
There is a question Kris & I get asked quite often~ Why Rice Lake? When folks think about Rice Lake they are not always thinking that this is the place for a Great Nordic Shop. Well folks it is a Great Place to be Out There! Here are just a few reason & a little history on why that is!
1. The Largest City in Northwestern Wisconsin
2. We are 45 minutes from Lots of things (Eau Claire, St. Croix River, Flambeau River, Birkie & CAMBA Trails, etc)
3. We have 8 amazing lighted trails within 45 Min & 15 Nordic Trails systems total within that range.
4. History of Great events & Great Events still ( Wild Rice Race ~ USSA to The Tuscobia Winter Ultra)
5. Loads of Lodging opportunities ~ http://ricelakewis.com/lodging/
6. Shuttle Service to the Birkie Start~ contact Nicky for details! firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Lots, Lots MORE!
On your next journey Out There ~ Stop & Stay in Rice Lake
You might be surprised at what’s Out There~