now browsing by tag
2013 Waxing service for the American Birkie
We pride ourselves in providing YOU the Best Service & Best Products for your event!
(Preferred) Full Race Service$79.99
(Improved) LF Service $49.99
Top Coat (Fluoro) Only $29.99
Kick Waxing $29.99
To Prepay for Waxing Service: http://outthereshop.com/shop/services-waxing/
What you recieve for you money?
* Both services include full base prep of SWIX’S BP service system which is a total of 5 layers of each 99 & 77
*LF Service will then include layers for durability and finish of a LF Wax Of The Day
*Full Race service will include this along with the HF & Fluro’s spec’d for your wave & weather/snow conditions
* Top coat only will be the Pure Fluro of the day!
*Skis must arrive at the shop no later than NOON on Wednesday the 20th of February unless prior arrangements have been made
*Additional Drop off locations
– Madison Area contact Collin Hagen for drop off 608-957-6428
– Twin Cites Area Drop off is the FruitShare/North Bound Organics Farm
Everett Meyers 651-644-2800
Address: 9798 75th St. North, Stillwater MN.
Cutoff times for each are 5pm on Tuesday the 19th
Print out the Following form to have attached to your skis: Birkie Wax Card 13′ LG
* Ski pick up can be done at the shop starting on Friday and or in Hayward Friday PM
We Thank You for the opurtunity to provide Race Service for you and hope that our service and depth of waxing make this the BEST Race Service option for you and your equipment.
To sign up ahead of time or for more information please contact us at 800.252.9583 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to do your own waxing but need a spot to do it?
Look for details on our Events page for The Out There Wax Facility open to the public during the week of the Pre-Birkie & Birkie
Staying in Rice Lake for the Birkie?
The Rice Lake Tourism Board is offering rides to and from the 2013 American Birkebeiner FREE of charge if you are staying in a Rice Lake Hotel!
To sign up for this please contact: Nicky Repka Visitor Coordinator, Rice Lake Tourism Office Email: email@example.com
Phone: 715-234-8888 Toll Free: 800-523-6318 Fax: 715-434-8888
Please email or fax the following information:
_ Your Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Event Name, Start Time, Hotel Where You Are Staying
Departure Times: Vans will be leaving Early on Saturday morning. If you wish to ride the return van, times and pick-up locations in Hayward will be posted closer to the event.
Schedule of Events Sunday, February 17th, 2013
- 8:00-10:00 a.m: Packet pickup/day of registration.
- 10:30 a.m: Pre-race meeting at registration area.
- 11:00 a.m: Top 20% wave for both 10.3 and 31K skate races.
- 11:02 a.m: 20-50 percentile wave.
- 11:04 a.m: 50+ percentile wave.
- 11:06 a.m: Snowshoe Stomp 4K/8K one mass start
- 1:20 p.m: Skier cut-off time to begin 3rd lap.
- 2:00 p.m: Estimated time of awards ceremony and door prizes at the venue.
More info at www.boulderlakeskirace.com
Great Day! Photoset at:http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.555414714477912.128313.132951713390883&type=1
This will be the 42nd Annual MOB Event! Let’s Get Out There and support the Old Ski Race in Minnesota! Set Sunday Jan. 27th 2013 aside. More info to come. You can also follow the SCVSC on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/St-Croix-Valley-Ski-Club/182717148477664