2018- NNF Drive for 25
DRIVE for 25– This amazing push for supporting US athletes by the National Nordic Foundation has done some amazing things to progress Nordic Sports in the US along with supporting up and coming young athletes. Once again this year we will be running a DRIVE for 25 Promotion at the shop.
Details: Come in to Out There Nordic and try on a pair of the Madshus Super NANO Skate or Classic Boot or the Nano Skate or Classic boot and we will donate $10 per person to Hailey Swirbul’s Fundraising Page. Come into the shop and purchase a pair of Madshus Redline Skate, Classic or Skin skis and we will donate $20 per pair towards Hailey’s page. in 2016 we raised $935 so lets see what we can do in 2018!!!
This Season instead of us creating a Drive for 25 page we are going to ask that you give to our friend Hailey Swirbul’s page All of the funds from what we will raise from our Drive for 25 promo will go to this same page.
This is where it begins. The passion, the love, the culture of American skiing that’s grown over the last half decade is because of a big push, an effort together. We’re no longer a collection of disparate skiers trying to succeed in the skiing world, rather a unified community exploring what is possible. We believe in American Nordic skiing. You believe in American Nordic skiing. Help to support tomorrow’s American nordic stars today.
- What: American cross country skiers, fans, and enthusiasts supporting our nation’s developing skiers.
- When: Now through November
- Why: We have improved from a nation that seldom put a skier in the top 15 on the World Cup to a Nation with World Champions and a World Cup Champion. Yet as a nation our developing athletes struggle to afford the racing opportunities required to compete among the best.
- Who: You. The NNF is stepping up. The NNF is possible because of you.
* Team photo- At Left Hailey Swirbul
Photo Credit: Flyingpointroad